The Love of My Life!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 27, 2011

You ask for an update?.....

We're surviving. I'm still running and loving it. Our finances have been a little stressed, but we are making it. I'm running another half marathon in May. My baby girl Lacey (almost 14... not so baby!) has committed to run a 5k with me every month from May through August. It's nice to have a family member willing to participate in my obsesive madness! :) Overall things are good. Brook is now 16 and has her learners permit! The proceedure to get ones drivers licence is quite lengthly now, but she'll be there before we know it! Emily is about to welcome baby Jeffery into her family! So exciting to have a sweet little boy to complete the Beers family! In a few months I'll welcome her with open arms back into the infectious running life! And Adam... I'm so lucky to be in this mess called life with my best friend and soul mate. Together we still find happiness and reasons to laugh. I'm greatful for all I have. I know whatever challenges we face, we'll make it! Hope all of you are doing well! Love and kisses to all!

2 comments:

LL said...

Wow! I asked for an update, and got one. Thanks!

Glad to hear you are all hanging in. How fun to run with your daughter! You'll either end up with another runner in the family, or she'll be REALLY glad when Emily is back. :-)

Love you!

Emily said...

Thanks for the update, Beth. I am glad that you are hanging in there and still a running fool! I miss it like crazy, but you've kept me excited about it - so thanks!
Good luck with your half marathon. I'll sure be thinking of you on the big day!
I am so glad that Lacey has caught the running bug! You'll have her running half marathons with you before you know it! :) I hope she knows what she has got her herself into :)