The Love of My Life!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, November 12, 2010

Update...

It's been a very long week. We had around 50 people laid off at work last Tuesday. I wasn't one of them, but I did take a pretty hefty pay cut. Our insurance also went up $56 a month. Right now, I'm grateful to still have a job...and insurance.
Adam assures me that we will survive. We always do! He's so wonderful! I don't know what I'd do with out him. I'm very lucky to have him and 2 my wonderful daughters. It will be a little rough, but we will adjust financially. When it comes down to what REALLY matters, I wouldn't want to be anywhere else!

3 comments:

jenn said...

I'm so sorry to hear about this. We'll be praying for you and I hope things get better quickly.

LL said...

Boy that sucks! Sorry to hear that. They just laid off 350 people where JC works, while he was out of town. I was so glad to find out he still had a job when he got back. (One of his coworkers got back from a 2 week business trip, came in to the office, and they laid him off right there - awful!)

Hang in there - eventually this whole mess will turn around. We'll sure keep you in our thoughts and prayers!

LL said...

I'm trying not to be greedy, but it seems like it has been long enough that I can now legitimately ask for another update. :-) How you guys doing?