The Love of My Life!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, September 4, 2009

These Pictures were taken from my cell phone - not the best quality but still sweet!

Taken around Christmas last year:
They got the cute hats from Grandma DeMaranville and couldn't wait to model them.

They sure love each other. It's fun to see the wonderful relationship they have. It makes me miss my own sister (and yes, my brothers too!)

My Marie (Brooklyn)


My Toby (Lacey)


Lacey and her 'prize piggy' at Lagoon last August

3 comments:

Emily said...

Yea for SISTERS!!!!
& What beautiful girls you have :)

Glenn and Natalie said...

I'm so glad that your blogging Bethany! Looking at your seriously post...I blame the Seaver side--as I have inherited a gene like that as well!
Come to NY and we can injur ourselves together! ;)

Anonymous said...

Pig-Pig! I am so glad to see you!