The Love of My Life!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

When did this happen!


Look at that BEAUTIFUL Baby!  How can she possibly be graduating High school! Notice the "High Honors"-4.0 GPA!!!
Ok... I know I'm terrible at keeping up on this Blog thing.  Kudos to you all who DO!  I Love reading them! I just spend SO much time reading OTHER blogs, that I can't keep up on mine, hence the 2 year gap. (Sounds like a better excuse than 'I'm lazy').
We Love you Brook!  We're so proud! Don't know where the time went!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Wow! She is SO grown up! That cute baby picture is how I will always think of her. She has sure grown into a beautiful young lady. Beautiful in every way. You must be an AWESOME mom! :)

More Bacon said...

WHAT??? How is she graduating? I swear she was just born. She looks fabulous. Congrats all around!

LL said...

WOW!!!! I can't believe she is old enough to graduate! And double WOW - you've got a beautiful girl there!!!

Congrats to all of you! :-)

Glenn and Natalie said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations!