The Love of My Life!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 8, 2010

The Long Runs Continue...

So I've been running for a few months now with 6 weeks of long run Fridays. I started with 10 miles and had a 16 mile run last Friday! Adam and I are taking a few days off this week to spend some time together, so my Long Run will be 10 miles on Wednesday, followed by working a 10 hour shift... May regret that one! I'm still loving it and looking forward to races all summer ranging from 5k's to a FULL Marathon in September. This is a disease... and I believe it is still spreading- (Bubba)! Highly recommended! :)
Note to those who are infected: Invest in some good shoes and a large box of band-aids The fabric kind. I've got a few blisters that may never heal! But fabric bandaids keep my on my feet!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Your AMAZING Beth!!! I fear that I will be long behind you when we run the Utah Valley half marathon in June! Maybe you can pull me in a wagon for part of it?
Hmm...I think riding for part of the race sounds like a pretty good idea!! You'd better start training while pulling a little extra weight behind you!

LL said...

WOW! You amaze me!!! Keep it up!

jill kynaston said...

Fortunately I asked Adam about it and he said he'd LOVE to follow in your impressive footsteps! Yea! He thinks as soon as he's not working full time and doing school full time he'd really like to take up distance running!