The Love of My Life!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, January 15, 2010

Running Log: Entry 01.15.2010

I made it! Ran 13.1 miles today (1/2 marathon). Allotted time for the half is 3 hours. I Was hoping to be able to finish the half in Ogden in 2hrs. 45min.
Finished my run today in 2:42:37! I was starving and thought I might pass out by the 8th mile, but I made it! Look out Ogden! Can't wait to see what I can do when I'm properly carbed up!
And look out TOU Marathon in September! Emily, I guess I should ask you (and Willey) to put me up for the weekend! Just waiting for March 1st when I can register for that one!
Yeah for the obsession!
(Thanks Emily for the picture!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, mom. Ur insane!!! I love you, and fantastic job on the running.

Emily said...

You're not insane - you're AMAZING!!! Of course you can come stay with me. I'm soooooo excited for you!!!! Congrats on running half a marathon already!